1. Upload your Order File in .CSV or XLS Format.
2. Choose the Header in Your File:
3. On the next screen click “Create Preset”
4. Map the columns in your file to the OrderImp fields and click “Complete”.
5. Review your field mappings on the “Preview Orders” screen. If the order previews look correct, click “Send to Shopify”.
6. Once your import starts, watch the progress bar at the top of the screen for real time stats on your order import.
7. Go to the “Orders” screen to view orders successfully imported, orders with errors, or duplicate orders (existing Shopify orders with the same order number).
*Note: It is recommended that you disable order notifications during your order import to avoid excessive alerts.
To disable order notifications, follow these steps in your Shopify admin:
Settings > Notifications > Order Notifications > Disable (next to existing notification)
Order notifications only apply to Shopify store users and DO NOT effect customers.